The 26 July 2009
, blender event in auroville...
I don't have the poster and the ads for it but the date is decided !
i will let you know more in few days...
It will start 10AM, then lunch time somewhere in the area, then until 6PM
There are all facilities in the place, computers,etc.. it's a computer classroom! video projector, AC, drinks and more...
Well, the program is still in progress, but it will lool like this:
- Why blender ? and how to contribute?
- Blender interface and main settings
- How to work with blender workflow?
- AdvancedMaterials and UVmapping
- Animation rendering and camera movements
- Post-production with blender (movie making and VFX)
- New blender interface of 2.5 (ui)
- Teachnig Blender at school
So, there is already many students around here interested about, also multimedia and computer science teachers, artists, architects and designers, but the place is big, there is 12 computer and space for your laptop...about 35 seats!
i will post a map if you want to join, of course, this session is free !
if you live far away from here (pudduchery), we can organise and reserve some cheap (but good) guesthouse to stay at night...we will continue the workshop until that's too much
let me know...
is a link to some tutorials in Tamil and malayalam !!! enjoy !