Go Back   cgTantra Forums > Challenges > Archives > Superhero Challenge
Superhero Challenge Create your Super Hero in 2D or 3D and win iPODs, Wacom Tablets and books from Ballistic Media. Winners Announced, Winner - KAL-EL, RunnerUp - Naman

Submit Tools Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2007, 07:10 PM   #1
Vijay Patil
Novice

Vijay Patil is on a distinguished road
Default Vijay Patil | Super hero Entry 'VEER'

Hello Guys Check Out My Super Hero Veer

He can run Faster than horse ,can lift an Elephant ..with his hands ..

The story of Veer my superhero begins from the royal family of Maharashtra.

Long ago in the 15 century there was an Tapasvi Drone who had two sons Nakul and Sahadev.

Both were gifted with the a special powers from there father.

one day Drone call his both sons and tells them that he is taking samadhi near the jungle river so he needs both of them to protect him from kilwish (EVil)..

both agree to protect there father from there enemy kilwish which was God of Darkeness

When there father was in samadhi Kilwish attacks on drone both nakul and sahadev fights bravely but both were no match for kilwish
so both die in the battle..

when Drone saw the bodies of his sons he irrupts in anger and wants take a revange with kilwish so gather his powers and created the

magical boy name Veer(Superhero) ..he gives all his powers and magikal bow arroow , sward and chest Armour ..

He trains that boy for 20 hard years ..

THis boy can run faster than Horse.. can jump 40 feet in the sky ..and can talk to the animals ..

and has power of 10 elephants ..

but his powers last only when he wears the chset armour ...

Now Drone tells him to fight for Good and kill kilwish ..
Attached Thumbnails
veer.jpg  
Old 24-08-2007, 08:46 AM   #2
Vijay Patil
Novice

Vijay Patil is on a distinguished road
Default Vijay Patil | Super hero Entry 'VEER'

close, veer
Attached Thumbnails
veer ji.jpg  
Old 02-12-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
leadmaster_asit
Novice

leadmaster_asit is on a distinguished road

hehe..gud one buddy! i keep searching for superheroes titled VEER..coz i am wrking on a superhero with the same name..but the concept and story are entirely different.Actually, in the first place, my VEER is not at all a superhero.Gud wrk.
Hope dis coincidence of same title does'nt bother u..;-)
Old 02-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
leadmaster_asit
Novice

leadmaster_asit is on a distinguished road

a sincere advice...do not post such inforamtion in here..u never know who might be preying upon ur ideas...therez nothing bad in posting the sketch but keep the concepts and story to urself...coz if some kinda infingement evr happens u'll have enuff logic to bak ur originality.